I’ll always stand with Mojo, but I needed to reconcile my projects:
Digging Farrow Rib Stitch, using it on at-home project: Always the sun Scarf.
Deadline requested for Water From A Vine Leaf Shawl (Aug 17).
Still need to finish
– Orange Crush Shawl (need digital scale at “The Tree” to weight one ounce of Cascade Heritage Silk for final border)
– Ballet Neck Tee (Skacel Zauberball Crazy. Dammit! Was going to use Tesla Girls for this project, but forgot)
– Black & White Herringbone Cowl (must start over due to lack of knowledge on how to fix dropped stitch and lost my black yarn)
– Merging Ripples Shawl (Madelinetosh Pashmina Maple Leaf & a Deep Blue color)
– Muse (orange mohair)
– Miss Marple Scarf (Cascade Casablanca)
There is just not enough time in any given day and Mojo keeps giving me the “lack of opposable thumbs excuse.”