I’ll admit I’ve been dragging my feet with this project since about the third section when I discovered my stitch count was uneven. This is not a good thing for a symmetrical design.
That simple fact is the cause for my delay because in my mind I am dreading the adjustments I will have to make when it comes to the border.
AND I ran out of a yarn color twice now, the first time for 7 double crochets…AIYAA! My solution was to go through my stash and find a matching color. I found – what I would call – a 3-ply acrylic, separated on ply and used that. The second time, I did not have enough to finish the last row of whole section!
Luckily, I managed to fudge the border to make it around the corner…there may be better clientele and the other side of the block. Ha ha ha ha ha!