Dead Man’s Party Antimacassars

I received the featured image in my email yesterday. I was contracted to make these back in 2015. They took seven months to crochet at a cost of USD $500.00.

Unfortunately, I did not collect my full payment. I discounted them $100.00 due to discoloration of older thread I started with. Bleach washing did not rectify the problem. Then I discounted another $100.00 just to get them to the customer and out of my house. I forgot to mention that they were not completely paid for until about last month, May 2017.

I love how they look on that chair!

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *