I don’t know what has been occupying my time, but I finally got around to updating my Madness Mobius Cowl pattern and it is now for sale via the Pattern page or my Ravelry store for the nominal fee of USD $1.00. I even checked the pattern instructions to make sure they made sense. However, if you should encounter any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
The funny thing is that during the holidays this pattern became pretty popular. I think I sent it out for free at least four times because I had not updated it yet. As I was testing the pattern, I got the urge to make another one, as the pattern is simple, easy, and depending on your cowl circumference, a fast work up.
The name — Madness by Muse — of this project comes from my music library. Please note the images above reflect a triple-wrap, a double-wrap, and a single-wrap.
I’ll always stand with Mojo, but I needed to reconcile my projects:
Digging Farrow Rib Stitch, using it on at-home project: Always the sun Scarf.
Deadline requested for Water From A Vine Leaf Shawl (Aug 17).
Still need to finish
– Orange Crush Shawl (need digital scale at “The Tree” to weight one ounce of Cascade Heritage Silk for final border)
– Ballet Neck Tee (Skacel Zauberball Crazy. Dammit! Was going to use Tesla Girls for this project, but forgot)
– Black & White Herringbone Cowl (must start over due to lack of knowledge on how to fix dropped stitch and lost my black yarn)
– Merging Ripples Shawl (Madelinetosh Pashmina Maple Leaf & a Deep Blue color)
– Muse (orange mohair)
– Miss Marple Scarf (Cascade Casablanca)
There is just not enough time in any given day and Mojo keeps giving me the “lack of opposable thumbs excuse.”