I’ll always stand with Mojo, but I needed to reconcile my projects:
Digging Farrow Rib Stitch, using it on at-home project: Always the sun Scarf.
Deadline requested for Water From A Vine Leaf Shawl (Aug 17).
Still need to finish
– Orange Crush Shawl (need digital scale at “The Tree” to weight one ounce of Cascade Heritage Silk for final border)
– Ballet Neck Tee (Skacel Zauberball Crazy. Dammit! Was going to use Tesla Girls for this project, but forgot)
– Black & White Herringbone Cowl (must start over due to lack of knowledge on how to fix dropped stitch and lost my black yarn)
– Merging Ripples Shawl (Madelinetosh Pashmina Maple Leaf & a Deep Blue color)
– Muse (orange mohair)
– Miss Marple Scarf (Cascade Casablanca)
There is just not enough time in any given day and Mojo keeps giving me the “lack of opposable thumbs excuse.”
This marks the end of my unknown chunky/bulky yarn scraps. The name – Tesla Girls by Orchestral Manoeuvres In the Dark (OMD) – is a random selection, yet appropriate due to all the colors. The construction of this cowl is alternating front and back post double crochets with a US M – 10.0 mm hook. It’s possible that the cowl can be wrapped a third time, but I will have to post more pictures later, as my camera battery needs to be charged. The dimensions are approximate 6 (W) x 96 (L) inches.
The only identifiable yarn in there is Lion Brand Homespun (Fiber Content: 98% Acrylic, 2% Polyester; Yarn Color: 2704 Gothic; Yarn Weight: 6, Bulky).
If I can’t sell this (Price: USD $20.00), I will be donating it – charity to be determined, now that I am involved with more than one charity.
Apparently, the cowl is long enough to wrap three times and keep your neck nice and warm.