Yesterday upon starting International Bright Young Thing in pattern – Drachenschwanzschal “Summerfeeling” by Monika Cyrol – I went supernova when I realized I was now encountering a stitch count problem again, in the increase row. I am pretty sure I know where the problem is; it’s that “1K re.” I believe it’s an increase, but this 1 increase still does not make up the difference. I also don’t believe I am actually being listened to or there is a possible language barrier. Oh well, NEXT!
Wanting to just start something, I changed the pattern to 5 Basic Shawl Shapes Cheat Sheet by Derya Davenport. It is going well, despite one tinking occurrence of about two and a half rows, which I was able to repair without making it worse. :D