I am determined to keep my legs elevated ALL DAY in hopes of alleviated severe inflammation, so I crocheted since awakening the last of the Caron One Pound from which I was crocheting the seed stitch. This leaves me five-and-a-half inches away from my goal, to finish the first strip
I have indicated, by use of yellow arrows, to indicate the amount of displacement between the Caron One Pound and the existing yarn. It does not appear as bad as it was when I had just finished the first end. Once I add the final two strips, I am now more sure it should all even out.
Time to break out the Red Heart Super Saver I found at a yard sale last week.